I was given an award and a very nice compliment that caused me to be at a loss for words. This is why...Moanerplicities gave me the Helping Hand award that you see to the left. I remember when I first started blogging I was doing it just to practice writing and to get some things off my chest. I guess I'm still doing that. I read many blogs and thru those blogs I found my own voice. Moanerplicities' blog was one that I always read and find it always soulful. I'm a soul child so that always turns me on. Right on to Moanerplicities!! :-) See the verbiage for the award and what those awarded should do next.
Receiving the Emblem in recognition for your mentoring, support, and encouragement to a fellow blogger is no small fete! It is evidence that you have gone well beyond the call of duty by your continued efforts to "leave the pile higher than you found it"! It is further evidence that your blog(s)has been identified as the epitome of excellence and is certainly admired.Thank you for your inspiration.
1. Simply Fred Smith - Thanks for getting me started!
3. Just 4 Today
5. Coming Into My Own - I call her Beautiful Black Butterfly
Receiving the Emblem from a seasoned blogger is a testimony to you that you're on the right track! That your voice is being heard. And there are those out here in the blogsphere that recognize your potential even if you don't. Keep up the good work, and remember to "Pay it Forward".Even though you may already be "seasoned", continue to inspire:
* I know I'm not supposed to do this but I want to give the award to all those in D-Favorite Places cuz they all inspire me. That's why their favorites. But the rules were to only list 10.
1. Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional bloggers in support and encouragement for their efforts.
2. In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog or blog author with a link for others to visit.Each recipient must show the Emblem and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him.
3. Link the Emblem to this post: Helping Hand: Much Obliged and Paying it Forward so that others will know it origin and impetus.
4. If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll, Technorati Favorite list, or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.
5. Add your name to The Helping Hand meme and don't forget to leave a comment as a permanent record of all Helping Hand recipients.
6. Display the rules.