Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Movie for Beyoncé




Well Beyonce has another movie scheduled to come out on April 24th called Obsessed. It actually looks like it might be a decent movie. It stars she, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. Although some times movies look good in the trailer but could be a hot mess. Click on the word Obsessed to check out the trailer.


I just realized that Deonte'K posted on this movie too in January. Well I really have nothing else to say about it...don't want to make him mad...he thinks Beyonce is his 2nd wife..hee hee.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HOPEFULLY she can say her lines without counting them...HOPEFULLY

fuzzy said...

Its Beyonce, I'll be supporting!

deonte' k said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Well she is sir... lol... just for that ur not invited to our anniversary party lol. ;)

I CAN'T wait to see this. ;)

Scorned Woman said...

I might have to steal that picture of Idris. I'm not a big Beyonce fan, but the movie does look good (and so does Idris).

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing I love me some Idris Elba!!! That is the only reason I will be seeing that movie!

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing I love me some Idris Elba!!!! That is the only reason I will be seeing this!

Chet said...

Gotta hand it to her she is in hot demand!