Monday, October 11, 2010

Divas Simply Singing 2010

I attended Diva's Simply Singing again this year. For the life of me I don't know why this show is not on television. Then again maybe I do...that doesn't make it right though. View the youtube video below of little Harmony interviewing some of the Divas prior to the event. You'll also have the opportunity to listen to snippets of their performances. Some of my favorite Divas performed this year...Ledisi, Kelly Price, Chaka Khan, Shanice & her mother, Jodi Watley, Teena Marie & her daughter who performed (yes she can sang!), Debra Cox and more.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

You're absolutely right. It should definitely BE aired on the telly! Shameful that it isn't. The only thing bigger than this yearly event is its heart: Miss Sheryl Lee Ralph!

One.

D-Place said...

You got it!

Chet said...

However did I miss this? Thanks for sharing and informing us.

Gyles said...

The thing you're writing is a big blunder.
reception dresses | Miami beach weather | pays Quebec