Monday, November 22, 2010

A Great Deal for the Holidays

If you haven't heard about Groupon then you are missing out on having a good time at half the price (in most cases). What they do is offer deals in your city and others for Restaurants, Shopping, Trips, you name it. I have probably used about 7 of these Groupon coupons.

Keeping with the season I'm sharing with you all.

Click on the link above or the picture to either go to a new restaurant, get a massage or get your car detailed! Every city offers different deals...check out the deals in your city and have some fun this season.

Enjoy the holidays!


Wonder Man said...

you too

Chet said...

Thanks Brotha D, I will check it out. I don't shop unless I have coupons, I appreciate any discounts available. Call me Mister Frugal. Thanks for thinking of us.

Moanerplicity said...

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! This is beyond cool & a nice way to spread some Holiday cheer (along w/ some serious bargains)!

Thanks so much, also, for the support on my novel. If only I could aford to travel more it would be my pleasure to roll thru your area & apply a more personal touch.

Meanwhile, I hope your club enjoys the journey in & of "Manhood".

Happy Holidays to you & yours!

Snatch JOY!



RichardG said...

Very nice to be in your space.
please add my blog, it does not contain any adult material, so you don't need a content warning.