Monday, June 11, 2012

Perfect Peace

Perfect Peace is a book by Daniel Black.  I assure you, you will enjoy reading this book.  That is if you like to read.  I really want to tell you all about this book but I'm not because if you're reading this post I want you to actually read it.  This is a very different story I'll tell you that and the story surrounds the character Perfect.  Perfect was born a boy but because his mother wanted a girl so badly she raised her boy child as a girl until the time she…uh he was 8 years old.

Take special note of the names of the characters and see if you can figure out their double meaning.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A excellent read.

Chet said...

I'm certain this will make for a great summer read, thanks for the tip. I hope it is on Kindle, but if not I'll venture to the book store or order it online.

Unknown said...

Always looking for good books to read, thanks!

Pharoah said...

I enjoyed it as well and yes it is on Kindle.

Tami said...

Perfect Peace is the best book I have ever read in my life...Thought provoking...Original. Creative....Makes you wonder about your sexuality...Perfect's mother was a trip! My favorite character besides Perfect was Solomon.