Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Done Enough

I know y'all have probably already seen this clip from the Bobby Jones show with Fantasia and her Mother singing. But I just had to share it again. I can testify myself that if the Lord has done everything that he plans to do for me then he has done enough. I have been blessed in so many ways and am so very thankful. We should all remember to be thankful.

I don't want to bring up Africa in every post I make for the next 6 months but I think that that trip was indication in so many ways why I need to give thanks. All expenses were paid for me, I met some incredibly self-sustaining, kind people, a connection to my ancestors was realized and I came home and still am able to sustain myself without difficulty in these trying economic times. I have a Mercedes Benz that I was able to pay for in cash, I own my own home and he has kept me safe from harm. So I say thank you!!


Not only has the Lord done enough. He is able and willing to do even more because he loves us. All we have to do is ask and have faith that he will supply us our every need.

I'm not looking at my blessings pridefully. I know that even if I did not have the material things or the experiences that I've had, that the Lord would still ensure my security. I have faith that he loves me and will protect me for all the days of my life.

So this is why I know that if he is done doing things for me then he has done enough!

4 comments:

kennyking78 said...

Ain't nothing like a praise party!

I, too, have been blessed many times over. Thanks for reminding me to take a moment and give thanks to The Most High as well.

Frederick Smith said...

Amen. Agreed.

Scorned Woman said...

Amen to that! Even in my times of struggle I feel his presence. He has definitely brought me through some rough times and I am so thankful.

Anonymous said...

NICELY WRITTEN. Ive not like Fantasia so much but I really like this song....It made a spiritual person this easter


HAPPY EASTER BRO