Wednesday, April 29, 2009

$181 Million Dollars!

The Mega lottery is $181 Million dayum dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I want that muuuuthaaa fukin money dammit!


And when I get it this is the 1st thing I'm buying...i know black people are always buying shit. I'm no different..LOL



And if I can find out where this house is that the Bentley is parked at, I'm getting that too!!!!

Sorry for all the cussin...I'm just sick of this economy...my 401k is suffering and I need to use that for the naked dancers to lead me down my spiral staircase and drop it on the stairs for me to walk on as I greet everyone at my I ain't workin no dayum more party!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...and dont forget about me..

Unknown said...

cuss away...don't apologize...

kennyking78 said...

Hahahahahahahaha! I am moving in when you win! I am sure you will need a pool boy or something! hahaha

Unknown said...

LMFAOOOO. U are a fool.

Curious said...

I have two thoughts on this. One is that buying lottery tickets is just a tax for being foolish. And the other is if you win, forget I just said that 'cause I'm coming over.

D-Place said...

Oyin...I won't forget you...I'll wave to you as I drive by in my Bentley.

Gayte-Keeper - Thanks dammit!

KennyKing78...You can be my pool boy...and anything else you wanna be. hee hee...sorry TallT but he is fine!

Jamar...hee hee

Curious...I don't forget nothin! LOL

fuzzy said...

Damn bro... you went off! I mean we all feelin in it some way shape or form but calm down man! lmao!

BuddahDesmond said...

ROTFLMAO!!! This was hilarious. No need to apologize. It's cool. We understand. Times is rough. $181 million might make anyone let a few cuss words go...lol.

Chet said...

I hear you loud and clear! I won't talk about you if you purchase the Bently or the house as long as ou allow me to be there when the naked dancers are walking you up and down the spiral staircase.

Don't even mention tax shelters and the ever shrinking 40l's.

Anonymous said...

lol..... Im not accepting that.