Friday, May 19, 2006

Quiet


Haven't really had that much to say lately cuz things have been really busy at work. Which means there are changes getting ready to happen. Seems like it always happens like that. I'm not being paranoid either. I know one change that will be happening and that's the individual that I report to. So my life is going to be different. I'll reserve all other comments for some other time.

I've been falling asleep on the sofa almost every night trying to watch my regular shows. Never get to see them all anymore. I took today off just to get some rest. I am leaving in the morning for Philly, then I'll be in Edison, NJ. Most of yall probably never even heard of it. My company has offices in the strangest places!!! Well that's where I'll be til I get back. Maybe something will happen worth my writing about or I'll get inspired by something. We'll see now won't we.

Everyone enjoy your weekend and I pray only good things come your way.

4 comments:

P said...

Speaking from someone who has went through four mergers in five years, I can tell you to brace yourself and hang in there.

This is the calm before the storm.

If you find yourself at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!

D-Place said...

I have been through so many layoffs that I've lost count at my current place of employment. The funny thing is that they talk to us as if we should accept it as a part of life in corporate america. Sad thing is that most of us have. So I'm not worried about this storm. It might just be the kick in the pants I need.

dugla said...

My department is relocating to LA. I'm not sure if i'll move with them or not, I've never been to the west coast!

plez... said...

I just started a new job, I'm currently in the Philadelphia area... did a count last night and this is my fifth stop in seven years... when will I settle down?!?