Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thinking of the Joy

I have been thinking about my friend Marlon that passed away recently and felt sad. I thought about the many many others that have passed on as well. Then I thought about the overwhelming feeling of joy and excitment that I'd experience when I see them all again.

I know it's strange to say but I almost feel excited about that time. Just think of it. All the family members and friends that you love and have such good memories about all being in one place with no judgments, drama or issues. Just together having a good time.

Man what a party that will be! Just imagine being in one place with all the people that have held a special place in your heart.

I hope this makes you smile thinking about who you'll see.

5 comments:

Eduardo Guize said...

it's a really nice thought indeed.

Chet said...

There isn't a day that passes that I don't think about all the wonderful people that have gone on before me. I relish the thought that someday we will meet again. The thought you entertain about being together again is a warm and welcoming thought.

corve said...

Hope you will get through this dark moment

Moanerplicity said...

*smiling* because your spirit's in a good place!

Snatch JOY!

One.

Unknown said...

LOVE WHERE YOUR SPIRIT IS...