A friend of mine sent this to me so I can't take credit for this. Here are the rules as someone sees it.
1. It's important to have a man, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
2. It's important to have a man who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a man who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a man who is good in bed and who likes to be with you .
5. It's very, very, very important that these four men do not know each other.
One through 4 were real good. I'm working on something right now and I'm positive that those 1st 4 exist in just this one person. I gotta test some of it out though. LOL. Number 5...now that's just a dayum shame. funny though
Time waits for no one so you better work on those 1st 4 people.