Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sang I Said!


You might not know this about me but I love love love to hear good singing. There have been times when hearing a singer who is able to get their audience to feel the song causes tears to form in my eyes. I wrote awhile back that if there was one gift that I wish I had it would be to be able to sing. I think everyone has the capability to carry a toon (if taught). But to really really be able to sing is a gift from God.

This post is of two young men Craig and Lewis who have that gift. They didn' t make me cry but with the right song and delivery I think they could. Such a simple song that they took and colored. Take a listen, you'll smile.

The Brady Bunch click on their name above to go to their myspace.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Most definitely can hole a tune! Nice!