Friday, October 21, 2005

NBA Dress Code Bans the Bling


"I feel like if they want us to dress a certain way, they should pay for our clothes," said Philadelphia's Allen Iverson. "It's just tough, man, knowing that all of a sudden you have to have a dress code out of nowhere. I don't think that's going to help the image of the league at all. ... It kind of makes it fake. The whole thing is fake."

Hmmm now I maybe wrong but is his salary close to $16,453,125.00? Buy your own clothes Allen.

To get paid that much money talent, skill or not, they all should put on a flowered hat if they ask them to. Think about it, if sports weren't such revered activities in this country and others, what would most of these guys being doing. Sad to say but one does wonder.

Yes, I do think that much of this ban is racially motivated. Here's how I think it all came about.

White wife of a big time sponsor: I just love coming to banquets like this. The flower arrangements are so beautiful. Oh my I dear I think we are about to get robbed a thug just walked into the room!

White husband: Hahaha on no precious angel, that's Allen Iverson one of the Top paid NBA players in the sport.

White wife: I don't care how much he makes, I don't feel safe and he scares me. Has he ever been to jail?

Fade to Ban on the Bling.

Here's the flip side.

Basketball Player: Business Casual?!?!?! As much money as I make for these sponsors I should be able to wear whatever the hell I want!!

YT: You vill do as I say! Hiel Me

No comments: