Tuesday, November 01, 2005

One Day

One day I'm not going to have to: sit in the dark all alone anymore
One day I'm not going to have to: worry about how much I spend or don't spend
One day I'm not going to have to: worry whether the boys at the club or any social gathering find me attractive.

One day I'm not going to care: what my manager thinks about me in their yearly/quarterly or daily judgment of me.
One day I'm not going to care: if my parents or family accept me for who I am or not.
One day I'm not going to care: what clothes I wear or if they are in style.
One day I'm going to get over missing all my friends who have died or live far away.

One day...oh What the F*&#%..
Bye, I love you Rodney!



We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this special announcement.

"This just in, Vance Hampton up and coming Architect of Los Angeles found dead hanging from his newly acquired Villa in Rome, Italy last night. Reportedly, he was found hanging from the staircase railing. The Italian police have not given much detail as they are still investigating whether foul play was at hand. We will provide you with more information on this story as details are revealed. This is Chet Johnson of POCTV News"

People of Color TV now returns you to your regularly scheduled programming of the documentary Black Hope: Black Executives with their own Dream, already in progress.


Just trying something out...As I get ready to fall asleep.

No comments: