Thursday, March 23, 2006

One More Night


One more night of Dallas...then I'll be on my way home tomorrow. YEAH!!!!

I can't wait. These people have worn me out. I can't say that I'm really complaining because I love training. It's the most favorite part of my job. Did I say that before in another post..LOL

Well I do, it's rewarding knowing you've given someone some knowledge that will help them.

However, The schedule of training here has been extremely hectic. Training Sales People is not an easy job trust me. They are like small spoiled children. They don't pay attention all the time and you must find ways to entertain them and get their attention. Hmmm sounds like most adults. I guess it's not just Sales People.

Anyway, I just can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Maybe when I get home I'll have something more creative to write about.

8 comments:

Marz said...

OOH you better take that picture down, before some aspca people come.


-Marz

Anonymous said...

That picture is degrading to all animals everywhere. YOU ARE A CRUEL AND HORRIBLE MONSTER.

FUR IS MURDER, BECOME A VEGETARIAN.

Marz said...

See what I say.

(LOL. You know I'm a lil touched in the head.)

-Marz

plez... said...

Hey there, D, I like training, too. One way to keep sales people interested is to offer them money... NOT REAL MONEY, just give them fake money as a reward for participating. And then at the end of training, have them count up their money and have a little prize for the winner... it works on the competitive nature of sales people, it makes the class go faster (so easier on you), keeps them engaged (so you don't have to reign in those wandering minds), and makes the class fun as well... it works everytime!

D-Place said...

We played a card game with our trainees. It was supposed to be poker but I did whomever had the highest points using 5 cards got the prize of the day.

D-Place said...

ASPCA said...
That picture is degrading to all animals everywhere. YOU ARE A CRUEL AND HORRIBLE MONSTER.

FUR IS MURDER, BECOME A VEGETARIAN.

The cat is sleep fool!

Waddie G. said...

1. I love that cat picture...it reminds me of how I feel on the job sometimes.

2. I feel you on being away from home so long and missing the comfort of being in my own bed, which is why I do not like spending the night as folks' homes sometimes.

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

please tell me that is not a dead cat in it's food.