Monday, April 24, 2006

Kinky Boots


I saw Kinky Boots yesterday. I thought it was a very good movie. Very positive and inspirational. So inspirational that it caused me to write this post.

The jist of the movie was about finding your Niche. Seems simple but it can be a really hard thing to do if you don't know what your niche is.

I think we all go through this. Unfortunately, we seem to go through it when we get a little older. Then try desperately to get out of a job or career that we have to rejuvenate ourselves. However, no matter what your age I think we should attempt to discover our niche. Where do you fit in?

I guess one thing to consider when finding your niche would be to determine what it is that you like doing or what need it is that is not being met. These words are easy to say, but I know they are soooo difficult to answer. My advice is just think about it. I know I will be. Actually, I have been for quite sometime now. Nothing yet unfortunately!!!!

Sometimes once you find your niche it may not be an easy path, so don't give up if it's something you believe in. I was going to say that nothing worthwhile is easy, but that's a dayum lie! I wish more things were easy. I'd make it be worthwhile.

No comments: